|Net Worth:||$1 million|
Chrissy Lampkin Net worth estimated at around $ 1 million over the course of her career. She is an American TV reality Star she makes lots of money from her career. She and her boyfriend brought a lavish house in New York City in 2006 they spend a big amount of money on buying the house. According to the Starcasm, in September 2019 Jim Jones and Chrissy Lampkin’s is being sold at auction. Chrissy Lampkin has some luxurious cars recently she brought a white color, Audi A6.
Chrissy Lampkin was born in 1971 in New York City, USA, She is a family member of a Cuban and African-American family. Chrissy was studying at a Local High School in New York. She wants to be a fashion designer and an actress from her childhood. Chrissy’s parents always support her to make a career in the reality show.
After completing the study Chrissy started her career as a fashion designer. And she started worked in Jim Jones company as a fashion designer.
After Lampkin achieved her career on clothes design, Chrissy enter a new career she went to re-designing her recording studio then Chrissy started working as an interior designer.
Chrissy Lampkin became very famous when she became a part of a TV reality series Love and Hip Hop which is broadcast on VH1. After that, she became one of the famous and richest reality stars in New York.
In 2011 Chrissy got engaged to Jim Jones and In the middle of 2012, she started her own Tv-series with the title of Chrissy and Mr. Jones. She earns lots of money from the reality show in 2012 her Net Worth is around $400,000.
Chrissy Lampkin Boyfriend
When Chrissy Lampkin worked in Jim Jones company as a fashion designer she met with Mr. Jim Jones. He is best known for being a Rapper he is also a record executive, music video director, and co-CEO of diplomats record.
For work purposes, Jim Jones regularly met Chrissy and he started to enjoy spending time with her. From 2004 they are started dating each other and they are still together.
6 Facts On Chrissy Lampkin That Might Surprise You!
- Before fame, Chrissy Lampkin started her career as a fashion designer in Jim Jones company.
- Chrissy Lampkin’s boyfriend Mr. Jim Jones is an American rapper and also a music video director.
- Lampkin’s and her boyfriend in a relationship from the past sixteen years are still together but did not marry yat.
- She belongs to a Cuban African family Chrissy parents are Cuban and African but they are now live in New York, USA.
- Chrissy Lampkin came in the fame when she appears in a TV reality series Love and Hip Hop on VH1.
- She makes lots of money from her TV reality Chrissy Lampkin’s estimated Net Worth is around $1 million.